Dear Readers: Introduce potential clients to your freelance services by creating a member profile. It’s free!
NAME: Amel S. Abdullah
As-salamu Alaykum (peace be upon you)!
I’m an experienced Arabic to English translator and native speaker of English offering high-quality translation, localization, linguistic validation, and cultural consulting services. I use my skills as a professional freelance writer and editor to produce publication-ready texts that sound natural in English.
My areas of interest and specialization include news, current events, politics, human rights, business, education, religion, health, culture, and literature, with a focus on Islam and the Arab world.
I’d love to work with you on your next project!
- Arabic<>English Translation
- Ghostwriting & Copywriting
- Cultural Consultation
- Linguistic Validation
- Editing & Proofreading
Coming Soon, Insha’Allah! In the meantime, here is a list of recent projects.
Latest posts by(see all)
- DECEMBER 2017 – Share Your Goals, Accomplishments & Published Work! - December 1, 2017
- Q&A: Who Publishes Muslim Fiction? - November 6, 2017
- Q&A: Is it Haram to Write Non-Fiction (and get paid for it)? - November 6, 2017