Did you miss the Islamic Fiction webinar that took place on August 21st with Islamic fiction author Umm Zakiyyah? Not to worry! The entire recording is available on YouTube (see video and YouTube description below).
In this webinar, Umm Zakiyyah, the best selling author of If I Should Speak, His Other Wife, and the newly released Pain, From the Journal of Umm Zakiyyah, will help you understand how:
- You can be an amazing daee by using the power off your writing skills to help people understand Islam better
- You can spark an interest about Islam in the minds and hearts of the youth and present facts to them in a pleasing, engaging and interesting manner
- To balance religious and practical challenges in writing Islamic fiction
- To balance entertainment and Islamic principles
Umm Zakiyyah also shares her inspiration behind the famous novel If I Should Speak.
Latest posts by(see all)
- DECEMBER 2017 – Share Your Goals, Accomplishments & Published Work! - December 1, 2017
- Q&A: Who Publishes Muslim Fiction? - November 6, 2017
- Q&A: Is it Haram to Write Non-Fiction (and get paid for it)? - November 6, 2017